StreetBond Color Coating
This product line has beautiful, efficient coatings for asphalt and concrete that adhere permanently to pavement surfaces. It creates a surface that is durable, low-maintenance, and practical, with UV color protection. These coatings can be used to color and protect either flat or stamped asphalt surfaces, and they work in almost any condition.
See examples of our StreetBond projects in our Projects Gallery.
StreetBond150™ is a special coating formulation that bonds permanently to asphalt and concrete surfaces, that protects those surfaces so you can enjoy the beauty of your chosen paved surface design for years. We use this formulation because it’s a high quality product that provides the following for your paving project:
- Flexibility that works with the normal expansion and contraction of pavement surfaces to resist peeling and shrinking
- Durability that’s build to withstand wear and water damage
- Environmentally responsible, non-toxic, water-based and recyclable formula
- Chemical resistance to damage from fuel, engine oil and de-icing agents
- Color stability with UV stable, fade-resistant pigments
- Friction properties to reduce skidding
- ISO 9001 and 14001 certified product manufacturer
Uses for StreetBond
- Parking lots
- Community areas
- Schools / playgrounds
- Crosswalks / sidewalks
- Decorative streetscapes
- Cycle lanes / bus lanes
- Pedestrian areas
- Parks / plazas
- Sport courts
- Traffic flow
Video from the Product Manufacturer
You can see the wide range of beautiful colors available from the product manufacturer’s Pavement Coatings Color Guide.
Your Local StreetBond150™ Contractor
Pimentel Paving has expertise applying this product, along with all of the other products we have tested and approved. Ask us about StreetBond150™ coatings to beautify and protect your pavement surface and get our free recommendation for the best solution for your situation.